What is it?
Many people find it difficult to start personal training / rehabilitation training or to work towards their specific fitness goals on their own. They don’t feel comfortable working out in big, low-cost gyms that primarily focus on the number of memberships sold over the year.
This is why Personal Training Studio Health-Choice provides an effective, quality driven, discreet and a more pleasant alternative for personal training / rehabilitation training.
As a (medical and rehabilitation) personal trainer, I work in small group or one-on-one with my clients in private: at my fitness studio or outdoors. I provide specific advice and guidance in the areas of exercise, fitness, nutrition and change in lifestyle. Particularly, I focus on getting my clients inspired and on keeping their motivation high, to help my clients to safely speed up recovery after injury, to set up their personal goals and I teach them step by step how to achieve those goals.
Some personal goal examples with personal training / rehabilitation training are:
– I want to get fit, but I don’t know where to start
– I want to control my weight
– I want to feel healthier and more energetic, but I don’t want to have constant muscle aching
– I want to learn how to work out safely, so that in a while I can train on my own
– I don’t want to waste my time. I want to have an effective personal program
– I want to prevent injuries or safely recover from it
– I want to be challenged, motivated and have fun while training
– I want to get rid of joint pain
What are the benefits of Health-Choice Personal Training?
You invest in results!
– Personalized programs
– Undivided attention
– Private, non judgemental and discreet setting with no negative distractions
– Maximum time efficiency (maximum work-out results in a shorter period of time)
– No waiting time to use equipment
– High hygiene standards
– Injury prevention /quick injury recovery by altering and improving neuromuscular control
– Expert, reliable and non judgemental support
– Safely mastering routines, techniques and exercises
– Mentality shift towards food, lifestyle and exercise
You work faster and better, more efficiently, easily and safely towards your personal goals, with higher motivation, fun and more awareness on technique and breathing.
In each session you are followed and coached step by step, exercise by exercise. It is not just about having someone in the gym with you. Together we set up an exercise and nutritional program, which suits your personal needs and the goals you want to achieve in a realistic amount of time.
In order to achieve results you will have to commit to regular work out (also in your own time) and to follow a proper nutritional plan. This will make you, as well as your Personal Trainer, accountable for the results, giving you an extra drive to succeed.
Where is it based on?
The training is based on functional and efficient exercises. Not an amount of sets and reps per fitness machine, but a mixture of strenght exercises with the right choice of training materials alternated with cardio, mobility and stability exercises. Together with nutritional habits you achieve maximum results.
The training materials used in the PT studio or outdoors are no machines, but for example kettlebells, sandbags, cones, jump rope, resistance tubes, mini hurdles, Reebok Step, bodyweight, medicine ball and free weights (barbells and dumbbells).
Your investment is determined by your goals and preferences:
– Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday
– In the (early) morning, afternoon or early evening
– In the PT studio or outdoors
– In a small group of max. 4 people or one-on-one
– How many times a week?
Rates starting from €38 for a one on one session of 45 minutes or for example €12 per person in a small group of 4 participants. Other possibility is €50 for a one on one session of 60 minutes or €15 per person in a small group of 4 participants. This with a monthly payment or purchase of a strippenkaart (pay 10, get 11) in advance.
Nutrition consults are one-on-one and starts from €38 for 45 minutes.
Some examples of the (small group) personal training locations in the Hague area.