What is it?
Boot camp is certainly not about military exercise drilling, with a sergeant shouting over your head. It is about correct, challenging, fun and safe exercises that will get you into shape. It’s a type of cost-effective outdoor group exercise class, where a certified and experienced trainer alternate traditional cardio training with stability and strenght exercises, interval training and circuit training.
It will get you into shape faster compared to a regular gym.
The workouts are effective because you work your entire body, heart and muscles. The secret lies in the circuit-style workout that toggles between cardio and strenght building. And the alternating of routines, materials used and choice of exercises per lesson prevents boredom, dullness and exercise ruts.
For people willing to put in the work, Boot Camp enables exercisers to see results quickly, the better to stay motivated.
Why Fitness Boot Camp?
Results! It is a proven functional training concept and it is for everybody, despite age or condition. Whether you need to lose weight, sculpt & tone or need a new fitness challenge to get you out of your old same workout routine.
Boot Camp workouts are:
– a great way to burn calories
– effective – you train your whole body in a short period of time
– fun – each exercise is different so you don't get bored
– helping you getting into shape quickly
– as challenging as you want them to be
– designed to increase cardiovascular efficiency and strength
– helping you get into a routine of regular exercise
– carried out to push people a little bit further than they normally would
– providing social support (participants make friends and socialise as they exercise). This creates
a different environment for those who get easily bored at the gym and find it hard to develop
an exercise habit.
– a great advantage, because the group dynamics will often help motivate the participants.
What are the positive results?
– weight control
– more energy
– better relaxation
– less stress
– improved self-esteem
– increase in strength, stability, stamina and explosive power
– no boring and dull routines
– more perseverance
The investment is minimal: no long time gym membership and registration fees, only a set of workout clothes and a good pair of running shoes.
When and where?
There is the possibility for Boot Camp in the Hague:
– Wednesday from 09.00 – 10.00 by the crossing Laan van Poot en Kwartellaan in the vogelwijk-area
– Friday from 09.00 – 10.00 or 10.10 – 11.10 in the "paleistuin" in the Centre,
Via http://bootcampteam.com/p/english-information you can subscripe for the above mentioned locations.
The first lesson is free!!!!
per training, per person € 11,50
10 strippenkaart € 85
20 strippenkaart € 160
subscription per month for once a week €24,95 or unlimited participation per month €39,95 for all 25 Bootcamp Team locations in greater the Hague area.
the subscription is terminable per month.
Health-Choice organises also weekly scheduled Early Morning, Lunch and / or Early Evening Bootcamp Fitness for Staff members of (International) organisations.